2 cups macadamia nuts
2 cups Shredded coconut
1/2 cup Super Root Drip
1/4 cup cacao butter
3 tablespoons MCT oil
3 tablespoons honey
1/2 tablespoon Laka Matcha
1 tablespoon Bee pollen for topping
1 cup Shredded coconut for rolling
Any other adaptogens you have on hand
1) Process coconut + cacao butter + Super Root drip until a nice dough forms.
2) Add the macadamia nuts, MCT oil, and honey and process until well combined dough forms - the mac nuts release a lot of oil so don't over process.
3) Take half of the dough out and set in a bowl, then in the fridge. This is your Macadamia coconut truffle dough.
4) Add Matcha to the remaining dough in processor and process until your green dough forms.
5) Roll matcha in 1 inch truffles, roll in shredded coconut, top with Bee pollen and place on a parchment lined sheet.
6) Repeat step 5 with your remaining Macadamia Coconut dough.